Tubal Reversal Cost and Financing Options
|High success, low cost Tubal Reversal Surgery with absolutely no hidden fees!
As you are researching the cost for Tubal Reversal, please
keep in mind that our cost includes everything! This includes labs, office visits, pain management, surgery and surgical center fees. If you find lower prices advertised on ther internet, make sure they explain to you their ENTIRE cost, not just the cost of surgery. Plus, read our testimonials as they provide true stories of couples that have had successful pregnancies as a result of the skilled hands of Dr. Rosenfeld.
How Much Is The Tubal Reversal?
- One all-inclusive tubal reversal price of $6,750. Get started with your free consultation!
- No hidden tubal reversal fees! This one price includes ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING from labs, to office visits, to pain management, to surgery including the surgical center fees.
- Some fertility specialists charge thousands of dollars in hidden fees that you do not know about until you receive the bills.
- If you find lower prices advertised for the tubal reversal procedure, ask questions about additional hidden fees.
- Dr. Rosenfeld’s passion is to make tubal reversal affordable and accessible to families who want to grow.
- With Dr. Rosenfeld, you have a tubal reversal doctor who focuses on giving his patients what they want at an affordable price.
- He does not attempt to talk patients into having more costly IVF instead.
- See our video below that explains how tubal ligation reversal is significantly more successful and half the cost of IVF (in vitro fertilization).
How Do I Schedule My Tubal Reversal?
- Before you are allowed to schedule your surgery Dr. Rosenfeld will make sure you are a candidate for the tubal reversal surgery.
- We will request your Tubal Ligation Operative report for you.
- Once we receive the operative report Dr. Rosenfeld will review your operative report.
- After you are approved for the Tubal Reversal surgery, a $1,000 deposit is required to reserve a surgery date.
- The balance of $5,750 is due 3 weeks before surgery.
- We offer convenient payment plans. Please contact our office and we’ll be happy to make your surgery affordable.
How do I pay for my Tubal Reversal?
1.) Pay by phone using a credit card. Contact us at 866.790.0095 or in Houston at 713.790.0099.
2.) PayPal using a credit card or bank account. PayPal payments can be made for your scheduling fee and office visit balance. If you want a custom amount billed to you through a PayPal invoice we can do that as well.
3.) CareCredit – A medical loan option. The application is online and approval is instantaneous. You do not have to wait for your payment card to arrive in the mail. Simply call us with your CareCredit application number.
What if I Cancel My Tubal Reversal Procedure?
- If surgery is cancelled more than 3 weeks in advance of the scheduled surgery date, a $750 cancellation fee will be charged. The remainder of your payments/deposits (after the $750) will be refunded immediately.
- If surgery is cancelled 3 weeks or less in advance of the scheduled surgery date, a $1,000 cancellation fee will be charged. The remainder of your payments/deposit (after the $1,000) will be refunded immediately.
Can I Reschedule my Tubal Reversal surgery?
- If you reschedule your surgery more than 3 weeks in advance of the scheduled surgery date, there will be an additional rescheduling fee of $200. This will be due at the time you reschedule your surgery date.
- If you reschedule your surgery 3 weeks or less in advance of the scheduled surgery date, there will be an additional rescheduling fee of $750. This will be due at the time you reschedule your surgery date.
Tubal Reversal vs. IVF
Tubal Reversal Cost
Why Tubal Reversal is Often the Better Option
- Tubal Reversal is a natural, successful, and cost effective alternative to IVF
- Tubal reversal costs are half the price of IVF and can be twice as effective.
- Our tubal reversal success rates exceed 80%. Other doctors who perform IVF generally deliver success rates of 40% or less.
- It’s plain and simple, the price for our tubal reversal is one fee of $6,750 and you can have multiple pregnancies. IVF treatment is a minimum of $12,000 for one try at pregnancy.
How to Choose Your Tubal Reversal Doctor
- Choose your doctor by what his tubal reversal patient testimonials say. Look for the best choice for you, not just the “cheapest” doctor.
- You will want to choose a doctor with thousands of successful tubal reversal success stories like you see on our site.
- Choosing a doctor without testimonials likely means they do not have good success rates or their main goal is to talk you into more costly IVF procedures.