Tubal Reversal Cost and Financing Options
How Much Is The Tubal Reversal?
- One all-inclusive tubal reversal price of $6,750. Get started to get your free consultation now!
- No hidden tubal reversal fees! This one price includes ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING from labs, to office visits, to pain management, to surgery including the surgical center fees.
- Some fertility specialists charge thousands of dollars in hidden fees that you do not know about until you receive the bills.
- If you find lower prices advertised for the tubal reversal procedure, ask questions about additional hidden fees.
- Dr. Rosenfeld’s passion is to make tubal reversal affordable and accessible to families who want to grow.
- With Dr. Rosenfeld, you have a tubal reversal doctor who focuses on giving his patients what they want at an affordable price.
- He does not attempt to talk patients into having more costly IVF instead.
- See our video below that explains how tubal ligation reversal is significantly more successful and half the cost of IVF (in vitro fertilization).
How Do I Schedule My Tubal Reversal?
- Before you are allowed to schedule your surgery Dr. Rosenfeld will make sure you are a great candidate for the tubal reversal surgery.
- We will request your Tubal Ligation Operative report for you and see if it is still available.
- Once we receive the operative report Dr. Rosenfeld will review your operative report.
- After you are approved for the Tubal Reversal surgery a $1,000 deposit is required to reserve a surgery date.
- The balance of $5,750 is due 3 weeks before surgery.
- Please call our office for payment plans.
How do I pay for my Tubal Reversal?
- To pay by phone, contact us at 866.790.0095 or in Houston at 713.790.0099.
- PayPal payments can be made for your scheduling fee and office visit balance.
- If you want a custom amount billed to you through a PayPal invoice we can do that as well.
- Dr. Rosenfeld is registered with CareCredit, a financing option for tubal reversal surgery.
- After approval from CareCredit, you do not have to wait 7 days to receive the approval card in the mail. Simply call us with your CareCredit application number.
What if I Cancel My Tubal Reversal Procedure?
- If surgery is cancelled more than 3 weeks in advance of the scheduled surgery date, a $750 cancellation fee will be charged. The remainder of your payments/deposits (after the $750) will be refunded immediately.
- If surgery is cancelled 3 weeks or less in advance of the scheduled surgery date, a $1,000 cancellation fee will be charged. The remainder of your payments/deposit (after the $1,000) will be refunded immediately.
Can I Reschedule my Tubal Reversal surgery?
- If you reschedule your surgery more than 3 weeks in advance of the scheduled surgery date, there will be an additional rescheduling fee of $200. This will be due at the time you reschedule your surgery date.
- If you reschedule your surgery 3 weeks or less in advance of the scheduled surgery date, there will be an additional rescheduling fee of $750. This will be due at the time you reschedule your surgery date.
Tubal Reversal vs. IVF
Tubal Reversal Cost
Why Tubal Reversal is Often the Better Option
- Tubal Reversal is a natural, successful, and cost effective alternative to IVF
- Tubal reversal costs are half the price of IVF and can be twice as effective.
- Our tubal reversal success rates exceed 80%. Other doctors who perform IVF generally deliver success rates of 40% or less.
- It’s plain and simple, the price for our tubal reversal is one fee of $6,750 and you can have multiple pregnancies. IVF treatment is a minimum of $12,000 for one try at pregnancy.
How to Choose Your Tubal Reversal Doctor
- Choose your doctor by what his tubal reversal patient testimonials say. Look for the best choice for you, not just the “cheapest” doctor.
- You will want to choose a doctor with thousands of successful tubal reversal success stories like you see on our site.
- Choosing a doctor without testimonials likely means they do not have good success rates or their main goal is to talk you into more costly IVF procedures.